[Catalyst] Configuration process

Alejandro Imass alejandro.imass at gmail.com
Thu Jul 2 20:06:13 GMT 2009

You are right and this is something new. I've only ported my apps to
new cat releases but haven't started one from scratch in a while.

I just tested, and sure enough, it creates a .conf file instead of the
traditional yaml file, although it says:

# rename this file to test.yml and put a : in front of "name" if
# you want to use yaml like in old versions of Catalyst

Guess I have to catchup to all these changes... :(