[Catalyst] Configuration based on hostname

Carl Johnstone catalyst at fadetoblack.me.uk
Mon Jul 13 13:57:21 GMT 2009

> One of the limitations of mod_perl is that you can't run the same app
> more than once on the same server.  Sorry.

Not true. We run multiple versions of the same app in the same apache
process.

Look at the +Parent option, which will create additional separate perl
interpreters within the same apache process on a per-virtual-host basis.

However I'd say it's more useful for running separate versions of code using
the same namespace than running the same app across multiple domains.

Carl