[Catalyst] New Apress book shipping now from Amazon.com

Richard Jones ra.jones at dpw.clara.co.uk
Tue Jul 14 08:08:43 GMT 2009

Kiffin Gish wrote:
> Great news. I pre-ordered my copy awhile ago, and according to
> Amazon.co.uk the delivery estimate: 16 Jul 2009 - 17 Jul 2009. Hope it
> arrives before my vacation!

Was hoping the same, but update from Amazon.co.uk today says:

We regret to inform you that your order will take longer to fulfill than
originally estimated. Our supplier has notified us that there is a delay
obtaining stock for the following items you ordered on July 11 2009.

We are awaiting a revised estimate from our supplier, and will email you
as soon as we receive this information.
--
Richard Jones