[Catalyst] more description for FAST CGI deployment in catalyst cookbook?

kakimoto at tpg.com.au kakimoto at tpg.com.au
Wed Jul 15 23:23:24 GMT 2009

Hi,

 Good morning.

> You didn't say where you put the configuration, and for completeness
>
> it's a very good idea to post the complete config that you've put
> together anyway.

I was referring to the configuration block (extracted below) from
http://search.cpan.org/dist/Catalyst-Manual/lib/Catalyst/Manual/Cookbook.pod#FastCGI_Deployment.

[extract start]

2. Configure your application

    # Serve static content directly
    DocumentRoot  /var/www/MyApp/root
    Alias /static /var/www/MyApp/root/static

    FastCgiServer /var/www/MyApp/script/myapp_fastcgi.pl -processes 3
    Alias /myapp/ /var/www/MyApp/script/myapp_fastcgi.pl/

    # Or, run at the root
    Alias / /var/www/MyApp/script/myapp_fastcgi.pl/

The above commands will launch 3 app processes and make the app
available at /myapp/

[extract end]

Again, my question is, where do I put the configuration above in?
apache.conf ? httpd.conf? Doesn't say :(