[Catalyst] Best practice: How to build app parts reusable?

Matthias Dietrich mdietrich at cpan.org
Mon Jun 1 16:48:51 GMT 2009

Hm, should this be posted on Catalyst-dev?

--
rainboxx Matthias Dietrich
Freier Software Engineer

rainboxx                  |  Tel.: +49 (0) 151 / 50 60 78 64
Tölzer Str. 19            |  Mail: matt at rainboxx.de
70372 Stuttgart           |  WWW : http://www.rainboxx.de

XING: https://www.xing.com/profile/Matthias_Dietrich18
GULP: http://www.gulp.de/profil/rainboxx.html