[Catalyst] best practice: where to put constants

Alejandro Imass alejandro.imass at gmail.com
Thu Jun 4 16:36:19 GMT 2009

<OT>
Yeah well, that is [TIMTOWTDI] the beauty of the Perl world, is
precisely that the is not _one_ best practice. Apart from Conway's
PBPs which a) apply to mostly any language anyway, and b) are just
that: _recommended_ PBPs, so it really doesn't contradict _the_ Zen of
Perl (pun intended), neither does Catalyst. So, the bottom line IMHO
is that there is and should not be a "best practice" for what your
looking for.
</OT>