[Catalyst] Plugin::Authentication apparently not reading config

Tomas Doran bobtfish at bobtfish.net
Fri Jun 5 10:56:14 GMT 2009

Jason McIntosh wrote:
> As far as I can tell, the version numbers of all modules involved
> match. (Using latest CPAN or Debian versions of all modules.)
>
> Any advice as to where to look next would be enormously appreciated.

My only real suggestion is to throw some dumping / debugging into the
_authentication_initialize routine of Catalyst/Plugin/Authentication.pm

to work out how/why it isn't finding your realms hash..

Also, does the config printed in the debug screen match what you expect
for auth config, or does it look incorrect in any way?

Cheers
t0m