[Catalyst] Mason + DBI + Catalyst?

Matt S Trout dbix-class at trout.me.uk
Mon Jun 8 18:40:30 GMT 2009

On Wed, May 27, 2009 at 03:23:29PM +0300, Octavian Rasnita wrote:
> Ok, I will correct it (because I remember at least an error in it), test it
> and put it in a wiki.
>
> Can anyone recommend a good place for a thing like this?

I'm not really very sure. How about a page linked off the 'faq' under a
question of "Why do you want me to use an ORM? ORMs are evil!" or something?

Not perfect but then it's there and somebody can move it later :)

--
        Matt S Trout         Catalyst and DBIx::Class consultancy with a clue
     Technical Director      and a commit bit: http://shadowcat.co.uk/catalyst/