[Catalyst] how do you distribute a catalyst app

Octavian Râşniţă orasnita at gmail.com
Thu Jun 11 14:18:57 GMT 2009

From: "Hans Dieter Pearcey" <hdp.perl.catalyst.users at weftsoar.net>On Wed,
Jun 10, 2009 at 10:33:26PM +0300, Octavian Râşniţă wrote:
> > When using this syntax, where can I specify the local path where I want
> > to install the Some::Module?

> You never do that with local::lib.  It sets up the env variables for you
> (PERL_MM_OPT and MODULEBUILDRC) -- CPAN.pm doesn't know anything about it.
> hdp.

I read in the POD of local::lib that I can specify the local path where the
modules are installed ('my_lwp'):

      # Install LWP and it's missing dependencies to the 'my_lwp' directory
      perl -MCPAN -Mlocal::lib=my_lwp -e 'CPAN::install(LWP)'

When using this syntax for installing modules in the directory 'my_lwp' I
don't know how I can specify the "force" parameter of the cpan shell.

Thanks.

Octavian