[Catalyst] Catalyst-Model-Validated example broken?

Eden Cardim edencardim at gmail.com
Fri Jun 12 20:29:13 GMT 2009

On Fri, Jun 12, 2009 at 12:11 PM, Guillaume Chambriat<gc at riseup.net> wrote:
> wishing to use Moose type constraints to validate my actions input,
> I eventually discovered examples/Catalyst-Model-Validated in the SVN
> repository.
>
> Does anyone use this code? If not, what are you using instead?

This is an unmaintained oversimplification of how Reaction works. I
put the example up as proof-of-concept code. I believe castaway has
gone a bit further and integrated this into a production app.

--
   Eden Cardim       Need help with your Catalyst or DBIx::Class project?
  Code Monkey                    http://www.shadowcat.co.uk/catalyst/