[Catalyst] Potential query string pollution vulnerability?

Tomas Doran bobtfish at bobtfish.net
Tue Jun 16 13:03:11 GMT 2009

Tobias Kremer wrote:
> Thanks a lot! I didn't know that this was the recommended practice.
>
> Apparently, TIMTOWTDI striked again! :(

The docs on Catalyst::Request::param don't help to make this (and the
possible consequences of using this method) clear.

If someone would like to volunteer to write a paragraph making this
crystal clear, and recommending the other methods of accessing the
parameters, then this would be _very welcome_.

Cheers
t0m