[Catalyst] Example of a catalyst application using FormFu to createa table

Wilson Jason Jason.Wilson at derm.qld.gov.au
Thu Jun 18 00:07:32 GMT 2009

Carl Franks wrote:
> 2009/6/17 Wilson Jason <Jason.Wilson at derm.qld.gov.au>:
>
>> The problem is that the option to 'delete_if_true' doesn't work.
>> There is an error of the form: [error] Caught exception in
> Cubs::Controller::Cub->formfu_edit "element
>> not found at
>> /usr/local/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.10.0/HTML/FormFu/Model/DBIC.pm line
>> 352"
>
> Hi,
>
> This is already fixed in svn - r1528
> And will be in the next cpan release.

Thanks very much for that. Just grabbed down the latest DBIC.pm from the
SVN repository and threw it in. This will be sufficient for my testing
(toy application just for myself).

Works great now.

Jason

As of 26 March 2009 the Department of Natural Resources and Water/Environmental Protection Agency integrated to form the Department of Environment and Resource Management

Think B4U Print
1 ream of paper = 6% of a tree and 5.4kg CO2 in the atmosphere
3 sheets of A4 paper = 1 litre of water