[Catalyst] Re: OT: Better TT pager?

Fernan Aguero fernan.aguero at gmail.com
Sun Jun 21 14:18:25 GMT 2009

On Sun, Jun 21, 2009 at 1:37 AM, <kakimoto at tpg.com.au> wrote:

> Hi, there, Oliver and everyone:)
>
>  Thanks for your posting:)
>  Referring to
> http://www.mail-archive.com/catalyst@lists.scsys.co.uk/msg05232.html, I
> adopted the code given into my template and it looks really good but the
> hyperlink doesn't have any value. I suppose it's because [%
> c.req.uri_with(...) %] is not defined.
>
> 1)why is the Catalyst request variable being used instead of the
> Catalyst object?

K,

this may change depending on your configuration of the TT view. In my
case it's not 'c' but 'Catalyst', as in

[% Catalyst.req.uri_with() -%]

> 2)how can we get the Catalyst request working properly (ie to be defined)?

You should look into your lib/yourapp/View/TT.pm file for
CATALYST_VAR. This sets the name of the variable that contains the
catalyst context object in your templates. This is what mine looks
like:

package portfolio::View::TT;

use strict;
use base 'Catalyst::View::TT';