[Catalyst] Re: Incorrect $c->req->base using Catalyst::Engine::SCGI on Win32

Tomas Doran bobtfish at bobtfish.net
Sun Jun 28 20:19:01 GMT 2009

On 28 Jun 2009, at 20:41, Orlando Vazquez wrote:
> I'm the one who was responsible for removing the prepare_path method
> from the SCGI engine. I did this because it was overriding with an
> outdated verbatim copy of the prepare_path method in C::E::CGI, which
> ::SCGI inherits from.  Hmmm, ::FastCGI seems to include its own
> additional path fixes :\ Does it make sense to unify these tweaks in
> one place?

Yes, assuming that the behavior SCGI sees is the same as FastCGI - I
guess the current _fix_env method in the core FCGI engine could just
be pulled out into a role you could reuse.

If you think reusing it is worthwhile / possible, please feel free to
patch -Runtime to make that easy for you :)

Cheers
t0m