[Catalyst] Catalyst - any good AJAX tutes?

kakimoto at tpg.com.au kakimoto at tpg.com.au
Sat Mar 7 08:55:10 GMT 2009

hello, Ashley,

 Thanks for that! Yep, i will have a look at it soon.

Basically, I am a web developer who hates JS and want to do minimal with
it. Whatever I could get away with coding in perl, i would do it cause i
know the language better and that it's more reliable. Js is dirty (or
well, the newer incarnations might be good but heck).

 Thanks again, Ash. You rock.

K. akimoto.

[ snip - start ]