[Catalyst] Catalyst and ExtJS

Moritz Onken onken at houseofdesign.de
Sat Mar 14 20:26:12 GMT 2009

> Hi Scott,
>
> thanks for the info, do you use any particular module or have you
> built it yourself? I have found so far:
>
> HTML::FormFu::ExtJS
> Catalyst-Controller-HTML-FormFu-ExtJS
>
> any you'd recommend taking a look at?
>
> thanks again
>
> adam

Hi Adam,

I'm the author of the above mentioned modules.
C::C::HTML::FormFu::ExtJS was just a proof of concept. You can use it
though. It's simply a subclass of C::C::HTML::FormFu and replaces new
HTML::FormFu with new HTML::FormFu::ExtJS.

HTML::FormFu::ExtJS is actively developed. The version on CPAN is not
very recent because I'm waiting for the maintainer of HTML::FormFu to
release a new version. The most recent version is at http://html-formfu.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/HTML-FormFu-ExtJS/
  (requires the svn version of HTML::FromFu).

Try it, look at the tests, see me at IRC #formfu or email me. I'd be
glad if someone is using this module so we can find bugs and add
features to it.

moritz