[Catalyst] Catalyst::Plugin::Captcha

Toby Corkindale toby.corkindale at strategicdata.com.au
Tue Mar 17 08:19:01 GMT 2009

Emmanuel Quevillon wrote:
> Octavian Râsnita wrote:
>> From: "Emmanuel Quevillon" <tuco at pasteur.fr>
>
>> Better use Catalyst::Controller::HTML::FormFu. You can easy add
>> reCAPTCHA with it.
>>
>> reCAPTCHA also creates an audio file so more human beeings would be able
>> to pass it.
>
> Sure, but reCAPTCHA needs that you regsiter to get an api key from
> their web site. I wanted to use C::P::Captcha because it does not
> require that kind of thing.

I'm guessing it's a font issue; I think it uses, erm, either GD or
ImageMagick to generate the image. Try forcing it to use the other
library from whatever it's using now?

Check that you can manually create an image with GD/IM in the same way..
I'd guess that something has gone wrong though, and its falling back to
some kind of default-size / unscaleable font.

Toby