[Catalyst] command in Catalyst tute part 4 for generating schema files (static creation) using DBIx::Class::TimeStamp needs tobeupdated

Matthew Topper topperm9 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 21 22:29:02 GMT 2009

While we're on this subject, can someone tell me if I'm doing this correctly?

Evereytime I change my database structure, I run the following command:

Substituting 'myapp' with my application name, of course.  This seems to work correctly, but I'm curious if this is the 'right' way to do this.

Thanks!

--
Matthew Topper <topperm9 at gmail.com>