[Catalyst] Application stallling problem

kakimoto at tpg.com.au kakimoto at tpg.com.au
Thu Mar 26 04:38:02 GMT 2009

sorry, guys, some bad character encodings from my mail client.
Here's the mail again:

hi guys,

 i have this issue when i click on any url of my site more than once (ie
double clicking).
When i click more than once, the site stalls and nothing loads (even if
it's just a light weight static page that i want to load).

Example:

   1. i load up www.lginsurance.com
   2. all loaded up and nice
   3.  i now click on "about us" link which points to
www.lginsurance.com/aboutus
   4. i then immediately change my mind and want to go to the "products"
page and click on the link, "products" which points to
www.lginsurance.com/products
   5. the site stalls and doens't move

at the terminal, i observed that HTML::View->process is the last thing
that's being called.

[debug] "GET" request for "/" from "123.243.50.59"
[debug] Path is "/"
[debug] Rendering template "index.tt2"
[debug] Applying HTML page layout wrappers to index.tt2
[info] Request took 0.094246s (10.611/s)
.----------------------------------------------------------------+-----------.
| Action                                                         | Time

+----------------------------------------------------------------+-----------+
| /auto                                                          |
0.000406s |
| /default                                                       |
0.000129s |
| /end                                                           |
0.049609s |
|   -> myApp::View::HTML->process                                |
0.047017s |

Any ideas??

K. akimoto