[Catalyst] Catalyst 5.8 NEXT deprecated warnings

Tomas Doran bobtfish at bobtfish.net
Tue Mar 31 13:14:53 BST 2009

Anthony Gladdish wrote:
> Does anyone know if these plugins are to be updated/fixed to remove this dependency on NEXT, or if there is a recommended work around?

Yes, they are, people have been converting things as they've cared about
them. As you seem to care about these two, I think you just volunteered
to convert them to MRO::Compat..

On the other hand - no 'workaround' is needed, as nothing is broken..

If you mean that you'd just like to silence the warning message, then
see the find documentation in Class::C3::Adopt::NEXT on how to do that,
as instructed by the error message.

Cheers
t0m