[Catalyst] unknown resource

Octavian Râşniţă orasnita at gmail.com
Sat May 2 08:25:39 GMT 2009

Hi,

I've started to use fastcgi with Apache and after a little fight with it, I
made it work, but I can't access /server-status anymore.

I've checked and mod_status.so  is loaded in httpd.conf:

LoadModule status_module modules/mod_status.so

and it is also configured to show the server status on /server-status for
everyone:

<Location /server-status>
  SetHandler server-status
  Order deny,allow
  Allow from all
</Location>

But when I access /server-status the Catalyst app gives the following error:

Unknown resource server-status

(or Unknown resource server-status/ if I add a slash at the end)

I couldn't find anything about this issue anywhere.

Do you have any idea what could be the problem?

I use Apache 2.2.9, Perl 5.10.0 and the latest version of Catalyst under
Fedora.

Octavian