[Catalyst] Slow fastcgi: A debugging aid

Tomas Doran bobtfish at bobtfish.net
Tue May 5 09:51:12 GMT 2009

Octavian Râsnita wrote:
> My development and test server is under Windows and the production
> server under Linux, so because perl is not a really fully portable
> language, I also need to do tests under the production server, which is
> not very nice.

If your development environment doesn't look as close to production as
possible, then you're going to want/need to do tests on something which
*does* look like your production environment.

This isn't a perl specific thing _in any way_, you'll find
inter-platform differences no matter what language and runtime stack you
use.

Cheers
t0m