[Catalyst] unknown resource

Matt S Trout dbix-class at trout.me.uk
Tue May 5 10:45:12 GMT 2009

On Sat, May 02, 2009 at 06:17:19PM +0300, Octavian Râşniţă wrote:
> From: "Ash Berlin" <ash_cpan at firemirror.com>
> >I'm guessing you've got your cat app rooted/deployed on '/' and are  using
> >FastGCI (from your other thread)?
> >If so then I think you need something like this in the config:
> >Alias /server-status /server-status
>
> Yes, this was the problem. I made some tests and I came to the conclusion
> that Catalyst responds to all those URIs which don't have a distinct Alias
> when it is used with fastcgi, no matter if they are handled by other
> modules.

I don't understand why you mention Catalyst here.

That's just how Alias works in apache; if you don't understand it you should
be reading the http://httpd.apache.org/ manual and talking to apache lists;
there's exactly zero Catalyst specific ness here :)

--
        Matt S Trout         Catalyst and DBIx::Class consultancy with a clue
     Technical Director      and a commit bit: http://shadowcat.co.uk/catalyst/