[Catalyst] Catalyst::Plugin::Scheduler - NEXT warnings patch

Tomas Doran bobtfish at bobtfish.net
Thu May 7 12:35:16 GMT 2009

Anthony Gladdish wrote:
> Attached are my diffs and I've put the version number up to 0.09.
>
> Passes in Catalyst::Runtime 5.8 + perl 5.10.
> Passes in Catalyst::Runtime 5.7011 + perl 5.8.8.

Great, thanks for the patches.

Applied as r10035 with slight changes, and I'll also prod people to get
it released.

> As I've not attempted this before I was wondering if you could see if I've gone about this patch in the correct way.

Yes, fairly - as a note for future, it's better to submit 1 patch file,
and as unified diffs, but the three patches you sent had no issue applying.

> Also, as I've had no response from the author, what would the procedure be re. possibly applying this patch?

Mailing the author directly isn't usually the best idea - the CPAN
author is just the person who last released that module.

You're usually better off dropping an RT into the module's RT queue,
then _all_ the maintainers for that module get email, so your request is
more likely to be picked up.

Cheers
t0m