[Catalyst] Authorization Failure

Ascii King tech at swattermatter.com
Thu May 7 17:52:23 GMT 2009

the authorization component of my application no longer works properly.
Did something change with Catalyst::Plugin::Authorization? I searched
the lists, but I didn't see anything.

My authorization code came from the Catalyst tutorial and I'm pretty
sure it used to work. However, I started doing some detailed checking
lately and found that it behaves erratically.  If I only have one role
listed in the array (between the square brackets), it seems to work.
More than one fails.

using these:
        Authentication
        Authorization::Roles
        Authorization::ACL

Here's my code.
# Authorization::ACL Rules
__PACKAGE__->allow_access_if(
        "/prior/list_prior",
        [qw/admin office remote/],
);
__PACKAGE__->deny_access_if(
        "/account/list_account",
        [qw/admin office/],
);

When testing the above statement, admin and office are supposed to be
allowed access to 'list_account'. However, admin can access it, but
office and remote cannot. If I change it to 'allow_access_if' then
everyone can get access.