[Catalyst] Handling of "keywords" for controller methods

Matt S Trout dbix-class at trout.me.uk
Mon May 11 17:13:19 GMT 2009

On Mon, May 11, 2009 at 02:08:40AM +0200, Roland Lammel wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I was bitten by the naming of one of my controller methods. After digging a
> little into that I found that the method name "actions" was not the best
> idea to use. It is in catalyst terms a keyword (actually an attribute) of
> Catalyst::Controller where also my controller inherits from.

That's a bug, the attribute should -not- be called 'actions'.

Can somebody do up a patch that renames it to something sensible? (_actions
seems reasonably safe to me ...)

--
        Matt S Trout         Catalyst and DBIx::Class consultancy with a clue
     Technical Director      and a commit bit: http://shadowcat.co.uk/catalyst/