[Catalyst] Handling of "keywords" for controller methods

Tomas Doran bobtfish at bobtfish.net
Tue May 12 12:07:51 GMT 2009

Roland Lammel wrote:
> Here is the very simplistic patch, which only renames the "actions"
> attribute to "_controller_actions" in Catalyst::Controller. Test suite
> still passes with the patch and my app that originally showed that
> error, is now also working like a charm.

Great stuff, change looks perfect.

Could you also add an action named 'actions' to one of the TestApp
controllers in the test suite, so that there is a regression test and
evidence in the log/tests of _why_ this got changed?

This should be fairly trivial, as adding just an empty method should
cause everything to explode, right?

TIA
t0m