[Catalyst] Doc patch for ConfigLoader.

Tomas Doran bobtfish at bobtfish.net
Thu May 14 09:25:28 GMT 2009

Louis Erickson wrote:
> I wrote a blog entry the other day about ConfigLoader and what the file
> names generated by MYAPP_CONFIG_LOCAL_SUFFIX etc. are.  t0m suggested I
> write a patch.  I've done so.

Nice one!

> Having done that, I am confident I used the most current code.  =)

Applied perfectly, passes tests, looks good to me - applied as r10153
with Changelog entry.

> I also began to see why it's hard to catch these, as I noticed that this
> behavior is documented in the existing docs if you understand how it works
> already.

Yes, exactly!! That's why we try so hard to get people to write it down
when they have that lightbulb moment. It's impossible to document it
right when you just wrote the feature...

> With these docs in place, I would have found what I was looking for and
> not spent time debugging.
>
> Please let me know if you have any suggestions, changes, or if the patch
> does not work for some reason.

That was perfect.

Nice work, many many thanks.
t0m