[Catalyst] Problem with objects

Matt S Trout dbix-class at trout.me.uk
Thu May 14 14:35:43 GMT 2009

On Wed, May 13, 2009 at 03:09:54PM -0300, Naylor Garcia wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I am creating a sub in the Model/IMAP.pm makes no connection with the
> database, but performs authentication via IMAP. But failing to call this sub
> in the controller.
>
> I am new to Catalyst and appreciate the help.

You asked this on IRC. We asked for:

The Model/IMAP.pm

The Controller calling it

The full output of myapp_server.pl -d as you make a request to it that
causes the exception.

Until you give us those, we can't easily help you - what you've said so far
is like your mum calling you and saying "help the internet is broken" - way
too vague to provide a useful answer :)

--
        Matt S Trout         Catalyst and DBIx::Class consultancy with a clue
     Technical Director      and a commit bit: http://shadowcat.co.uk/catalyst/