[Catalyst] ACL Error: deny_access_unless

Tomas Doran bobtfish at bobtfish.net
Tue May 26 21:09:23 GMT 2009

On 26 May 2009, at 21:07, Gordon Stewart wrote:

> Tomas
>
> I have am not using an authentication store, I am just using:
>
> 		Authentication
> 		Authorization::Roles
> 		Authorization::ACL
>
> 		Session
> 		Session::Store::FastMmap
> 		Session::State::Cookie

No, you are using an authentication store.

Catalyst::Plugin::Authentication loads and instantiates one store and
one credential instance perl realm in your authentication configuration.

Note that this is waaaay more flexible than the session configuration
(where you can only have 1 session store and 1 session state per app)
- session will move in this direction also at some point to be more
flexible.

Anyway, back to the point - rather than using the DBIC authentication
store (or DBIC at all), your test application would be using
Catalyst::Authentication::Store::Minimal (see the POD for a config
example).

Hope that makes it clearer what I'm rambling about?

Cheers
t0m