[Catalyst] My experience porting to CataMoose

Tomas Doran bobtfish at bobtfish.net
Wed May 27 22:42:09 GMT 2009

On 19 May 2009, at 02:38, Sebastian Willert wrote:

> . Here is my first stab at creating
> such a thing. Please bear in mind that English is not my native
> language
> and this is my first dab into Moose so this document is probably rife
> with factual and grammatical errors.

That was brilliant, apologies it's not gone anywhere for a couple of
weeks. hkclark++ applied it and yelled at me as part of this round of
tutorial updates.

I've corrected a few small points, made a couple of changes for best
practices, and expanded a little on putting controller actions in
roles (as you can now do this!), and munged the previous docs
in ::ExtendingCatalyst to be a pointer to the file you added..

Thank you very much for the patch, it'll all be a lot better
explained in the new release (which will be soon).

Cheers
t0m