[Catalyst] Multiple instances of same app with 5.80 under mod_perl

Matthias Dietrich mdietrich at cpan.org
Wed May 27 23:40:59 GMT 2009

Hi Stuart,

do you use Log::Log4perl in your Catalyst apps?  Months ago I wrote a
message to the list about problems with Log::Log4perl and multiple
instances of Catalyst within one Apache.  Nobody answered and because
it's currently not very important to me (not in production environment
yet) I didn't follow-up.

The problem was to separate each VirtualHosts Catalyst into different
log files which didn't worked.  Catalyst always logged into the file
from the latest VirtualHost.  Maybe I have some short time tomorrow to
create a local test case (I use the included server now so I have to
switch to Apache again).

Regards,
  matt

--
rainboxx Matthias Dietrich
Freier Software Engineer

rainboxx                  |  Tel.: +49 (0) 151 / 50 60 78 64
Tölzer Str. 19            |  Mail: matt at rainboxx.de
70372 Stuttgart           |  WWW : http://www.rainboxx.de

XING: https://www.xing.com/profile/Matthias_Dietrich18
GULP: http://www.gulp.de/profil/rainboxx.html