[Catalyst] auto-generate ResultSet classes?

Jarom Smith jarom at jaromsmith.net
Thu May 28 01:52:57 GMT 2009

Yes, I was thinking a very simple stub ResultSet class for every Result
source.  Something like:

package MyApp::Schema::ResultSet::MyTable;

use strict;
use warnings;

use base 'DBIx::Class::ResultSet';

# example
#sub get_by_id {
#	my $self = shift;
#	my $id = shift;
#
#	return $self->find($id)->all;
#}

1;

In practice, it may be overkill to create a ResultSet class for each
Result class, and admittedly it's not too difficult to create these
ResultSet classes by just doing one and copying as needed.  I'm probably
being lazier than I should be...

jarom smith
tech go-to guy