[Catalyst] Where is the DAO equivalent?

Tomas Doran bobtfish at bobtfish.net
Thu May 28 12:18:13 GMT 2009

Jarom Smith wrote:
> Hello Catalysters:
>
> First of all, a thousand apologies if this is a FAQ (and if it is,
> please point me in the right direction).  I have been programming in
> Perl for a while but I freely admit there's a lot I don't know, which is
> why I am here.  I have completed the Catalyst tutorial, purchased the
> book (which I am in the process of reading/completing) and I have
> scrutinized all sorts of web pages trying to figure this out, but have
> so far been unsuccessful.

Right! Your question has been answered in the rest of the thread, which
is great.

Please please please submit a doc patch which contains the appropriate
pointers to the info you want, where you tried to find that info...

This is obvious to anyone who knows DBIC, but obviously not clear to
beginners. Please point out where we should document it so that the next
person doesn't struggle!

Thanks in advance.
t0m