[Catalyst] auto-generate ResultSet classes?

Jarom Smith jarom at jaromsmith.net
Fri May 29 18:38:49 GMT 2009

J. Shirley wrote:
> Catalyst::Helper::Model::DBIC::Schema doesn't do that, but you could
> submit a patch :)

I know, I need to contribute as well as take away.

If I were to do this, I think I would probably just extend the current
auto-generation mechanism that creates stuff in the Result directory to
create analogous stub files in a ResultSet directory... but I need to
become more familiar with this stuff first and make sure that such a
change actually makes sense.  At this point I'm still getting my bearings.

jarom smith
tech go-to guy