[Catalyst] Request: Wrong Content-Length value: 2628941

Bill Moseley moseley at hank.org
Sun Nov 15 14:55:47 GMT 2009

I see this error every once in a while.  It does not seem like an aborted
connection (I get a different error for that).  Is there any other reason
why the read() method might returning false before done.

       while ( my $buffer =3D $self->read($c) ) {
            $c->prepare_body_chunk($buffer);
        }

I suppose if $buffer just happened to be zero.  Probably should be checking
defined there.

Could this message be updated to report the length of the body read, too?
And maybe display the last X bytes of data read might be useful in some
cases.

-- =

Bill Moseley
moseley at hank.org