[Catalyst] Organize tests in sub-directories

Octavian Râşniţă orasnita at gmail.com
Wed Nov 25 12:36:17 GMT 2009

From: "Tomas Doran" <bobtfish at bobtfish.net>
On 24 Nov 2009, at 20:31, Octavian Râşniţă wrote:
> I would like to structure the t directory as lib/MyApp is  structured. Is
> it possible to be able to configure the app somehow  so `make test` checks
> all the test files even if they are in sub- directories?

Yes, you just say something like:

tests 't/*.t', 't/*/*.t', 't/*/*/*.t'; # However many levels deep you
need
in Makefile.PL

This is good news. But unfortunately it executes only the tests from the t
directory, not those from its subdirectories.

I have tried to put this line of code in more places in Makefile.PL with no
difference.

Thanks.

Octavian