[Catalyst] Per request DBIX Class Schema Connections

Scott McWhirter scott+catalyst at konobi.co.uk
Sun Oct 4 13:23:08 GMT 2009

Another option is to handle this at the db layer using something like
sqlrelay. I haven't used it personally but have heard some good thing about
it from others. You can set it up to filter queries between different sets
of database hosts:
http://sqlrelay.sourceforge.net/sqlrelay/router.html

-- =

-Scott McWhirter- | -Technology Consultant-
[ Cloudtone Studios - http://www.cloudtone.ca ]