[Catalyst] Catalyst on Windows with FastCGI

Will Hawes wdhawes at gmail.com
Tue Oct 6 14:45:20 GMT 2009

> Hi,
>
> I want to run my Catalyst app on Windows with FastCGI. I followed the
> instructions at
> http://dev.catalystframework.org/wiki/deployment/apache_fastcgi_win32
>
> But when I try to run the app, I get these errors:

First, have you tried running the code in question without FastCGI
(e.g. from the command line) to eliminate obvious things like missing
modules and syntax errors? Those can present symptoms similar to those
you mention, with FastCGI masking the real error.

Also double check the version of mod_fastcgi you are using. Make
absolutely sure you are using the most recent snapshot version of
mod_fastcgi. Older versions do not work well, if at all, with Apache
on Win32.