[Catalyst] e-commerce plugins for catalysts

proudd at gmail.com proudd at gmail.com
Fri Oct 9 19:17:14 GMT 2009

On Thu, Oct 8, 2009 at 11:04 PM, Devin Austin <devin.austin at gmail.com>wrote:

> On Thu, Oct 8, 2009 at 9:01 PM, proudd at gmail.com <proudd at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> I am looking into how easy it might be to add basic e-commerce
>> functionality -- a shopping cart, order, checkout system etc -- to a
>> catalyst app. I found some very old articles on "Handel" -
>> http://handelframework.com/blog/  and "mango"
>> http://mangoframework.com/blog/ but I was wondering if anyone on this
>> list has used any of those and what their thoughts are on them. Suggesti=
ons
>> of other alternatives are also very welcome.
>>
>> Thanks you so very much,
>>

> Check this out:
> http://search.cpan.org/~claco/Handel-1.00011/lib/Catalyst/Helper/Handel.p=
m<http://search.cpan.org/%7Eclaco/Handel-1.00011/lib/Catalyst/Helper/Handel=
.pm>
> Perhaps it'll help you and be a little more up to date.

Thank you very much Devin for the link. I was also wondering if anyone has
had any experience and thoughts on using Handel, Mango or any catalyst
friendly e-commerce plugin in a "real-world" app. Any additional advice
would be much appreciated.