[Catalyst] I'm getting wrong uri_for

Oleg Pronin syber.rus at gmail.com
Tue Oct 13 13:24:04 GMT 2009

I rendered tt2 template from offline script (mail template). On
catalyst 5.7 i made a "fake" object i.e.
$c = new MyApp();
and set
$c->request/response etc. for the code to work as in request with no
differences.

But the way i initialized Request object is no longer working on 5.8
because Request is a Moose-based class. :-)