[Catalyst] Catalyst::Test configuration questions

Evan Carroll lists at evancarroll.com
Mon Oct 26 22:17:29 GMT 2009

> So, you want your tests to be configured based on a yaml config file? Or you
> want to base your tests off of a yaml config file?

I'm not sure there is a difference as you word it.

I want to dynamically modify the configuration of my application for
the purpose of testing. That configuration is loaded from a yaml. I'm
unsure of how to to load a different yaml-conf for the purpose of
testing alternate configurations, or of how to best manipulate the
configuration of my app after the load to simulate a test in a
different environments then the default.

http://github.com/EvanCarroll/Craiglickr/blob/master/craiglickr.yaml

Craiglickr:
  location:
    cross_posting: 1
    cross_metro: 0
    max: 4
  category:
    cross_posting: 0

I want to test different settings such as if cross_metro was set to 1,
or of cross_posting was set to 0, and such.

--
Evan Carroll
System Lord of the Internets