[Catalyst] Unicode in request captures

Tomas Doran bobtfish at bobtfish.net
Tue Oct 27 10:08:14 GMT 2009

On 24 Oct 2009, at 23:13, Bernhard Graf wrote:

> While I am at encoding issues in Cat ...
>
> I filed a bug report together with patch and test about Unicode
> characters in request captures more than two weeks ago:
>
> https://rt.cpan.org/Public/Bug/Display.html?id=50339
>
> It would be great if someone could care about it.

*Taken*

I've got a branch on Catalyst currently to deal with some other
encoding Captures / CaptureArgs issues.

I think that your patch may be a little too enthusiastic about
encoding as it is currently, but also looks like a reasonable first
attempt.

I'll incorporate this into my branch http://dev.catalyst.perl.org/repos/Catalyst/Catalyst-Runtime/5.80/branches/uri_encode_captures_andor_args_take2/

Many thanks for the patch, I'll update you further on the status of
the branch in RT.

Cheers
t0m