[Catalyst] Basic CRUD example failing

Jason Dixon jason at dixongroup.net
Wed Oct 28 05:07:02 GMT 2009

Hi all,

Learning Catalyst here.  Following along with the manual and I ran into
a weird issue.  I assume the documentation is right so it must be
something with my installation (Catalyst packages on OpenBSD 4.6).

Following along with the "SIMPLE DELETE FEATURE" example, I made changes
to root/src/books/list.tt2.  Alas, the uri is not rendering properly.

This ends up with a series of ARRAY values, e.g.:
http://localhost:3000/books/ARRAY(0x88328620)

I'm not sure if this is a problem with my Model (DBIC), Controller or
something else.  Any suggestions?

Thanks,

--
Jason Dixon