[Catalyst] Unicode in request captures

Tomas Doran bobtfish at bobtfish.net
Thu Oct 29 00:11:51 GMT 2009

On 27 Oct 2009, at 10:29, Bernhard Graf wrote:
>> I think that your patch may be a little too enthusiastic about
>> encoding
>> as it is currently, but also looks like a reasonable first attempt.
>
> hmm, what do you mean with too enthusiastic?

I mean may encode too much - so, for example, people working around
the fact that it doesn't work right currently may end up with things
double encoded etc.. I may be wrong - I just glanced at the patch. I
know for _certain_ that the code in my branch will fail like this
currently.

If you have spare tuits to work on this then please feel free to turn
up on irc for a commit bit - I've written out a list of tests I think
are needed for the second attempt at this (as previously noted, I
tried to do this before, but broke stuff - so many more tests and
much more care is being employed this time round)

Cheers
t0m