[Catalyst] Re: Debian recommendation

Tomas Doran bobtfish at bobtfish.net
Thu Oct 29 18:12:53 GMT 2009

On 29 Oct 2009, at 15:23, Bogdan Lucaciu wrote:

> On Wed, Oct 28, 2009 at 7:37 PM, Alexander Hartmaier
> <alexander.hartmaier at t-systems.at> wrote:
>> Is building a package for every perl module (not only cpan, private
>> too)
>> really of help and not just a waste of time?
>
> If you add them to the Debian repo you'll be the hero of all the other
> users of said modules under Debian , including me :)
> This chat should -really- be held on #debian-perl on irc.debian.org

Getting the current set of debian modules updated is underway right now.

mst++ # Getting the copyrights sorted out for Debian to be happy
jawnsy++ # Doing all the packaging work.

After that, there is a plan to un-bundle them, and add additional
packages, but one step at a time...

Either way, that situation _is_ being sorted out :)

Cheers
t0m