[Catalyst] Testing OpenID Logins + more

fREW Schmidt frioux at gmail.com
Tue Sep 1 03:43:40 GMT 2009

Hey guys,

I'd really like to start testing my controllers, and I wished I'd started
sooner, but oh well.  The biggest barrier at this point is the login
system.  It uses OpenID for auth, which is where the hard stuff comes from.
I *have* looked at the tests for the OpenID module for catalyst auth, and
although I'll surely end up using something like that, it's pretty
intimidating.  Does anyone have any existing basic tests for OpenID stuff,
to test their server, as opposed to the OpenID module, that they might be
willing to share?  I'd really appreciate it.  In the meantime I'll be trying
to look more at Ashley's stuff.

Thanks!

-- =

fREW Schmidt