[Catalyst] Integrating Catalyst Applications

Ovid publiustemp-catalyst at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 7 13:33:42 GMT 2009

Is there any particular guidance available for integrating multiple Catalyst applications?  Let's say I want to incorporate a Wiki into my site and I think Angerwhale fits the bill (ignoring the test failures for a moment) and I'd want it to run under (wiki/ being the root and keeping the URL structure under this the same):

    http://www.example.com/my/cool/site/wiki/

Are there any guidelines or suggestions on how to approach something like this?  Ultimately I'd like to incorporate forums, wikis and other features into my site, but it seems like a bunch of stuff would have to be custom code.

Cheers,
Ovid
--
Buy the book         - http://www.oreilly.com/catalog/perlhks/