[Catalyst] accessing Webservices?

Jens Schwarz blacky6767 at gmx.de
Mon Sep 14 11:44:05 GMT 2009

Hi,

I want to get/write some of my application data not from/to my app's MySQL DB, but from/to a webservice.

Are there any reccomendations on how to access SAP webservices with Catalyst applications?

I recently succeeded accessing them with a plain perl script using SOAP::WSDL, but do not know on how to accomplish this inside of my Cat app.

(I looked into C::M::SOAP but had some difficulties integrating it into my App. Are there some more examples?)

Thanks

Jens