[Catalyst] Hi, First time using Catalyst and get an install error

Tomas Doran bobtfish at bobtfish.net
Tue Sep 22 17:09:17 GMT 2009

David Silva wrote:
> Hi everyone!
>
> I'm new with Catalyst Framework, and i was installing it with CPAN,
> everthing was ok until i get an error message:
>
> t/01use.t                       (Wstat: 256 Tests: 2 Failed: 1)

Hiya David.

The actual useful error message will occur significantly before where
you started.

I'm guessing that the issue is your CPAN client not correctly installing
the dependencies for Catalyst.

I'd recommend that you try upgrading your CPAN client to the latest
version, as some versions of CPAN.pm had an issue with a broken SQLite
store and failed to correctly install dependencies and retry the install.

If you're still having issues, please feel free to come back attaching
_full_ logs of the CPAN session to help diagnose the issue.

Cheers
t0m